Size: 15.2 cm x 13.5 cm x 7.7 cm
If you work out regularly or deal with chronic muscle pain, the Theragun would make a sound investment to help you recover more swiftly; it’s also name-checked by the likes of Chris Hemsworth, Cristiano Ronaldo and Miranda Kerr as a key part of their post-workout routines.
The Theragun employs percussive therapy to massage deep into muscles, increasing the flow of blood and oxygen to accelerate healing. The Mini version is compact enough to stash in your gym bag or suitcase and with a battery life of 150 minutes (which most people report lasts seven to 10 days between recharges), it's ideal if you’re always on the go.
1. To turn on the Theragun mini, firmly press and hold for 2 seconds the multi-functional power/speed button on the right side of the device.
2. Float the device across areas in need of treatment, gradually applying light to moderate pressure as needed.
3. Press the power/speed button again to toggle between 3 speeds.
4. The mini should be used with the attachment making perpendicular contact with the skin. Only the attachment of the device should make contact with the skin or area you are treating. Do not use the device at an angle that puts the percussive arm of the device in contact with the skin.
5. To turn off the Theragun mini, firmly press and hold the power/speed button until the device shuts off.
Mini, Soft Case, Standard Ball Attachment, Power Adapter
- Three speed settings, so you can adjust to suit
- Weighs less than 700g
- Can be used to target specific muscles